Let us deliver
Triple R Landscaping can help with many projects around your home. If you have a remodel, clean out or just need to declutter your home, request dumpster service from Triple R!
LARGE- 20 YARD DUMPSTERS
Equivalent to 8 truckloads / Includes 3 Tons
Johnston County $295.00
Wake County $320.00
Harnett County $350.00
***Call for Monthly Rental***
Service Areas: Clayton, Archer Lodge, Smithfield, Selma, Micro, Pine Level, Wilson Mills, Kenly, Four Oaks, Benson, Middlesex, Princeton
Service Areas: Raleigh, Garner, Knightdale, Wake Forest, Rolesville, Wendell, Zebulon, Willow Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Cary, Apex
Service Areas: Dunn, Angier, Coats
Terms & Condition:
By signing this contract, you (the customer) agree to the following terms and conditions for rental of described services.
Pricing & Payments:
1. Customer agrees to pay Triple R Dumpsters, LLC for the container as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the customer. Due to strict weight limitations and associated dump fees, any additional materials will be billed at $55 per ton above the container tons.
2. Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
3. The container rental includes use for up to 10 days. If the container is kept longer than the agreed-upon days, there will be an additional fee of $10.00 a day.
4. Payment is due upfront at the time of delivery and any additional rental time fees will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of pick up.
5. Any unpaid balance after 14 days will start to accrue %15 interest from the date of container pick-up until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $50 late fee.
6. If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the customer is responsible for the $25 returned check fee.
7. While Triple R Dumpsters, LLC dumpsters are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the dumpster:
- Substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
- Liquids of any kind weather contained or not,
- Cans, drums or other container of any kind unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
- Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
- Extremely heavy materials such as rock, dirt, or concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- Any materials not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment (e.g. malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer).
2. All trash, waste and debris shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the debris within dumpsters.
3. If restricted items are placed in the dumpster, customer will be charged a rental fee for equipment needed to unload dumpster. Customers shall also be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear as well as any labor associated with clearing the dumpster.
Access and Ground conditions:
1. The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery).
2. Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Triple R, Dumpsters is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that these heavy containers may cause damage and as well as the placement of these containers.
3. Should the customer fail to return the container, Triple R Dumpsters maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer’s expense, all without legal process, the customer hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
Would you like a lawn maintenance program with us? We offer a variety of services to keep your property looking its best all year long.
“We were very happy with Triple R Landscaping . They did an awesome job on our lawn. They were there when they said they would come. They cleaned up after they were done. So happy with their work. Thank you.”
Popular Landscaping Services We Offer
Weed Control Programs
Aerating and Seeding